Thrift






Uploading these pictures and writing this post is making me a little sad as this was the last time I shot an outfit post in Maesteg. Having said that, I should apologise for my lack of posts lately (again!) as I've been so so busy with packing up my life and somehow managing to fit it into a little van. I'm happy to say that I'm now officially a Cardiff resident :) Also, having no internet for a week and purely relying on my 3G did not suffice.
Anyway, enough of that and onto the outfit. One of the perks of living in Maesteg was the great selection of charity shops that were literally just outside my house. I picked up this shirt along with two others for just £4. As expected, they were a little big but as I've said, I like anything oversized and it gives the illusion of a laid back, relaxed look when worn during the Summer. I decided to team it up with these high waisted shorts in order to create more of a silhouette.As always, I've decided to put my beloved brogues and gold Regal Rose chain into the outfit :)
Hope you're all having a lovely week. News on my first ever giveaway to come shortly.

Ruth x

Shirt- Charity Shop
Shorts- Miss Selfridge
Gold Chain- Regal Rose
Brogues- Primark
Bag- Primark

17 comments:

  1. Really love your outfit.
    Especially the shirt and bag :)
    Now following you on bloglovin.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, you look lovely! The bag is beautiful! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x❤x❤

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  3. cute print! What's the sewing problem you're having, I'll do my best to help :)

    tie-dye-eyes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit.

    Moving house is so stressful!!! I moved on Monday and we finally got out internet installed today. Wheee!

    I have a UK only give away on my blog, if you would like to check it out =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shirt, the print is sooo nice

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit! The floral print on your bag is adorable:)

    xx
    Tatiana
    http://tatiana-kurnosova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely! Love the pattern on the shirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your top! the pattern is gorgeous :)

    andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this top, its so cute!

    http://bonjour-perfection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the blouse :) would be happy if you could check out my blog :) www.annpiraprez.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these inspirations, especially 3 picture :) happy holiday and chceck out my post! xoxo

    www.blondeallaround.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute ooutfit. Great thrift finds!

    heydahye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous, I especially love your top! :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love love it!! Your bag is super cute. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blouse is such a lovely pattern, and a thrift find, great job honey!

    Em x

    ReplyDelete