Menace




Top and Belt- New Look// Jeans- River Island// Bag- H&M// Shoes- Asos

Finally, after years and years of vigorously searching for the perfect pair of jeans, I have found them and they actually fit me. I mean, I don't even have to fold them up or anything AND they're high waisted. To say that I was over the moon when I snapped these up in River Island would be an understatement. (My fellow short limbed girls will know what I mean).

What types of jeans do you wear the most? Is there a particular style that you lean towards the most?

Moving on, I found these gorgeous Menace T-bar flats in the Asos sale for just £16 plus a further cheeky 10% off (thanks, Asos) and I already know just how much I'll be wearing them through Spring into Summer. So excited! Oh, and of course I threw on my beloved striped top to really complete the casual look. 

Ruth x

4 comments:

  1. Your shoes are the cutest, what a bargain too! x

    http://generation-of-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hair envy!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable as ever, im loving the shoes and colour combos with stripes!!

    www.right-up-my-street.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete