14



Dress- New Look// Bag- Charity Shop// Shoes- Asos

Last week I had a little mooch around the shops without having any intention of making new purchases, I joke. I was totally looking for new dresses to wear over the Summer and I managed to find just that and it came in the form of this pretty, navy smock dress from New Look. Want to hear the best part? I picked it up for just a fiver, oh and it was from the 915 section so technically it was designed for a 14 year old girl. Sad to accept that at aged 22 I can still fit into teenagers clothes. Sigh!

I decided to team the dress up with my beloved Penny Lane platforms from Asos. I should mention that my generous boyfriend got me these as a replacement to my original pair which got hideously ruined on a night out, but more on that another time.

I hope you've all had a wonderful weekend and haven't been blown away by the vicious wind. It is genuinely scary out there.

Ruth x

3 comments:

  1. This is adorable Ruth! Love the shoes :)

    xx, H
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing outfit!! Your boyfriend is really cute!! The shoes are amazing!! I am a new follower and I must say I love your style and blog!! Please keep in touch :D
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete