Stripes & Embroidery




Rings and Top- H&M// Shorts- River Island// Bag- Charity Shop// Shoes- Asos

As I've mentioned in pretty much every single post; I love basic clothing, neutral tones and anything that falls under the 'throw on and go' category (I really am not a fan of spending so much time putting outfits together). So when I saw this baggy striped top in H&M for just £7.99, I just knew that I had to get it. I love how effortless it looks when it's teamed up with anything, yet your outfit still remains to look chic and Summery. Speaking of seasons, I am weirdly excited for the transition into Autumn and Winter and know that I'll definitely still be wearing this tee on much cooler days with high waisted trousers. But for now, I will keep wearing these gorgeous embroidered shorts until the sun decides to wave us farewell.

Hope you've had a great week. What are your plans for the weekend?

Ruth x 

0 comments:

Post a Comment