Caffi Bodlon
























Last Friday, I took a little stroll under the morning sunshine into Whitchurch village to peruse the charity shops and of course, have breakfast at Coffi Bodlon. I became familiar by chance with this unique coffee shop about a year ago but I'd never actually paid it a visit before which is indeed very odd for me.

The coffee shop is aesthetically pleasing with rustic vibes and gorgeous tulips sporadically placed on tables. What I truly appreciated was how the Welsh heritage is so prominent through the items for sale at the homeware section which tied in as decor as well.


Nia Evans has already successfully established Bodlon both online and through pop up shops, but this lovely coffee shop doesn't just serve the tastiest iced mocha and eggs benedict, you can also do some shopping at the homeware and deli section. There really is something for everyone there.


 Coffi Bodlon has just the best vibe which is second to none, and I can't wait to bring some of my friends here for brunch and a catch up.


Ruth x

2 comments:

  1. I'm still so surprised our paths have yet to cross... I'm always mooching around the charity shops & love treating myself to a spot of Bodlon comfort. @bigg_indifference

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete