Oxwich

What a privilege it is to be back in Wales :) After three years of university in Birmingham, it's so comforting to know that I can permanently call South Wales my home again. My boyfriend lives in Swansea so yesterday we decided to take a drive down Gower and have a little evening stroll down the beach. Oxwich Bay has always been one of my favourite beaches as it holds so many memories of my childhood. The innocence, fragility and comfort of spending the day down the beach with your loved ones :) That was always something that I wasn't able to do on a warm day in Birmingham (although the canal is very lovely too).

I managed to squeeze in a mini outfit post. I love being able to wear brighter colours when the sun is out as it reflects my mood perfectly. As it is Wales, it was still a little chilly so covering your limbs with appropriate garments is still necessary. I teamed this mustardy shirt with the most beautifully, woven jacket that I own. I always get compliments whenever I wear it. Such a perfect jacket to wear during the Summer as it provides just the right amount of warmth. As some of you may know, an outfit never feels complete for me without an accessory. This lovely sparrow necklace has been a favourite of mine for a long time, so delicate and beautiful. It adds a soft, finishing touch to any outfit. 

Have you finished your exams? Hope they went well and if you've still got some left- Good luck :) 

Shirt- New Look
Jacket- Cow Vintage
Necklace- Topshop
Jeans- GAP
Bag- Charity Shop

Ruth x









0 comments:

Post a Comment