Festive Wishlist

L-R Plate- £3.99- H&M// Candle Holders- £55- Samantha J Lowe// Hand Cream- £9.89- Quintessentially English// Dress-£92- Topshop// Boots- £35- H&M// Rings- Regal Rose// Lip Scrub- £6.09- Lush//


L-R Nail Polish- £1.71- Forever 21// Lip Balm- £5.99- Eos// Jumper- £37- Topshop// Candle Holder- £78- Jonathan Adler// Surf Spray- £15- Bumble and Bumble// Leather Skirt- £80- Oasis// Rings Set- £28- Sweet Romance// T-Bar Shoes- £94- Dr Martens// 

Ahh wishlists, I love making them but always get a tad depressed when I have to accept that I'll probably never own some of these lovely things. So, Jay, if you're reading this wink wink nudge nudge.

Hope you're all having a lovely weekend. I did more of my Christmas shopping earlier and I'm slowly but surely getting there. Have you finished yours? :) This internship is making me exhausted so again, apologies for the lack of posts. Please send me your links below and I'll have a mooch.

Ruth x

4 comments:

  1. Ah the dress is gorgeous!! I've finished my Christmas shopping and wrapped it all! How organised am I ha
    xxx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the raccoon plate! I like anthropomorphic type things. :) super cute and very festive wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely wishlists! Always adding to mine, the plate and glasses are cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww they are candle holders even cuter x

      Delete