Cherry Darling, let's go for a walk.



Smock Dress- Chicnova via Sweet Monday // Boots- New Look

It feels like it's been forever since I last did an outfit post. I spent last weekend with Jay to celebrate Valentine's Day and also our 2nd year anniversary. Time flies, eh? Being the sweetheart that he is, he booked us a lovely hotel down Cardiff Bay for the weekend and on the Saturday we took a relaxing and much needed stroll down the canal. Thankfully, the weather was gorgeous so I was able to get this cheeky outfit post in there. It was generally wonderful to be able to just take a walk with him and enjoy the beautiful surroundings. It's the little things in life that I value the most.
I bought this smock dress from the gorgeous Kim from Sweet Monday for just £8. How adorable is the cherry embroidery? I always love smock dresses because, not only are they adorable, but they also hide food babies. Yes, we may have ordered a little too much food service the night before.

I finish my internship on Friday (time really does fly) so will be moving back to Cardiff on the weekend. I'll be honest, I have fallen deeply in love with London and will be so so sad to leave this amazing city.

How is your week going? Have you got any plans? :)

Ruth x

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are stunning and I love that dress, it's so cute! Sounds like you had a lovely Valentines Day :)

    Just followed, really like your blog, feel free to follow back if you like mine :) xx

    www.hannahhearts-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! You look really great in that smock dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress, loving the cherry embroidery!

    xx

    ReplyDelete