Folksy Beige and Mini Southerndown Photo Diary




Blazer- Vintage// Top and Shoes- New Look// Jeans- River Island// Bag- Next// Necklace- Topshop

Last week my parents, my younger brother and I went down for a drive and a walk along the stunning Southerndown Beach in Ogmore. There's something very precious about spending quality time with your family amidst our busy schedules with work and university, it really was so beautiful being able to be in their company.
Just like everyone else, I am head over heels in love with the 70's trend and who can blame us. This pretty, folksy New Look top is in fact my older sisters but I am forever pinching her clothes just because I can. Don't judge me. I love the continuous pattern of the motif and the flattering peplum shape too. The turquoise accents on the necklace compliments the whole 'folksy' feel of my outfit because a subtle addition of accessories really can add that finishing touch to your whole outfit. I decided to throw my beige Vintage blazer on top because I love the relaxed, yet structured look that it evokes.
Note to self: wear more comfortable footwear the next time you go for a walk.

Hope you've had a lovely weekend.

Ruth

1 comment:

  1. Looks wonderful, as do u!! I've been spending more time with the family recently, u just can't beat it!

    ReplyDelete