July/August Photo Diary

A collection of photo's taken on my iPhone 5C during the months of July and August (so far).



Top Left and then working clockwise: House plants will forever gladden my heart, still paying my regular visits to Little Man Coffee, catch ups over cocktails and food at Apple Jack's with Amy and Becca.
Picnic in Bute Park with Kirky and Phil, the sky looked so majestic and content, what have I just said about plants?
The prettiest fairy lights to accompany the loveliest evening at the Depot with my dearest colleagues, the tastiest mojitos (2-4-1), I wanted to pinch that mushroom stool so badly, the most jovial decor.
Finding beauty in the unconventional at Uncommon Ground, every kitchen should require a loud 'roasting' sign in lights, charity shop treasures: 50p vase and five books for £1, demolished tapas at Fino Lounge for my sister's birthday.

More from The Depot, the prettiest latte at Uncommon Ground, the sky looked so pretty whilst Charlotte and I sat out on the Hayes and people watched; voyeurs we are not, sunset at The Taff Trail.


Ruth x


1 comment:

  1. Love your instagram photos here. They do make me feel like I have such a boring life though haha You’ve inspired me to go out to more places!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete