'16




I'm aware that it's the 25th and that this is in fact my first post of the year. I feel like I'm constantly apologising to this little blog of mine for neglecting it. Oh well, better late than never, eh? 

I have an array of aspirations, expectations and general goals that I wish to whole heartedly achieve by the end of the year (read: it's just another way of interpretating 'resolutions' without freaking myself out). Having turned 24 at the end of November, I often find myself over concerned and wary that I haven't landed my dream job yet. When I was a teenager I often thought that I would be happily married by 24. Haha! Bless me. 

As of late, I've been thinking about the many missed opportunities that could have turned into something so fruitful  but I'm not going to dwell on them anymore. I can't change what's happened and instead, I'm going to view those missed opportunities as defining moments that acted as a learning curve for me. 

This year, I'm going to tell myself to just breathe, stay focused and simply be a little more audacious. 

After a week off from work, today is my last day and I've mostly spent it de cluttering my room, drinking copious amounts of green tea, taking photographs and seeking further opportunities. 



Ruth x

0 comments:

Post a Comment