Outfits from the past part deux

Hey hey. Here's a little part two of my outfits from the past few months. Enjoy!




Jumper- Primark// Skirt- Urban Outfitters

If I could, I would wear this a-line denim skirt everyday because it compliments just about every single top that I own. Better still, I grabbed this little beauty up for just a tenner in the sale a few months ago.


White Turtle neck- Boohoo// Skirt- Zara

Oh leopard print, how I loveth thee! I have wanted a skirt like this for a while and I've been trawling eBay and depop endlessly like a crazy woman just praying that the perfect one will come up. So you can only imagine my delight when I found this gorgeous skirt in the Zata sale rail. It's a gorgeous a line made with a jacquard like material so it feels so luxurious when paired with a thin white turtle neck (like the one I'm wearing above). 



Shirt- Depop// Jacket- Vintage// Skirt- Boohoo// Scarf- My dads

Similarly to the leopard print skirt, I've always been on the look out for a good leather skirt as well. I've had two from H&M in the past, but I find their sizing a little too confusing and I really don't think that third time lucky will work as a charm for me here. So I decided to look elsewhere and that's where I stumbled upon this lovely little number for just £6 in the boohoo sale (have you guessed that I like sales yet?). I grabbed it with immediacy and I've only every paired it with denim ever since.

Ruth x

Follow me on instagram @ruthkimkimi


0 comments:

Post a Comment