Outfits from the past




Striped Top- New Look// Sleeveless Dress- Boohoo

Monochrome will forever be my 'go to' look on days where I just don't know what to wear (read: most days).


Belt and Cropped top- Charity Shop (oversized so I cut it) // Mom Jeans- Topshop

It was love at first sight when I spotted this shirt in my local Charity Shop, but I decided to turn it into a crop top instead because at 5"2, anything oversized just swallows me up.


White Shirt and Brooch- Charity Shop// Jumper- H&M // Jacket- Missguided

A little detail shot of one of my favourite looks: layering. I don't accessorise as much as I used to when I was in uni, but a sweet touch of adding jewellery to your collar can really complete your outfit without trying too hard.


Striped top- New Look// Embellished Top- Topshop// Fluffy Jacket- Charity Shop

Another sweet little detail shot. This beautiful fluffy jacket actually belongs to my sister but I've sort of claimed it as my own.


Striped Top- Mango// Jacket- Quirk Vintage via Depop// Belt- Charity Shop// Mom Jeans- Topshop

Clash of patterns don't normally flatter me too much, but I decided to be a lil rebel here. I purchased this amazing jacket from Quirk Vintage via depop for just a tenner and it's been my most favourite jacket ever since. 


Ruth x


Follow me on instagram @ruthkimkimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment