Maylash*

Hi guys, hope you're enjoying the weekend and sunshine -yay! Today's post is a little different and it comes in the form of  this tiny little bottle. If you've been reading my blog for a while then you'll know that I'm forever trying to find different mascaras that will miraculously elongate my extremely short eyelashes. So you can imagine how excited I got when the lovely Olivia over at Maylash got in contact and asked if I wanted to try the Maylash eyelash serum. 


I've only been using the product for five nights and they advise at least a month in order to see the changes so I'll be writing a review once the month is up. Here's a little snap of how my lashes looked before I tried the serum.

To apply, I remove all of my make up first and basically use the handy application brush to coat a thin layer of the serum on the top of my eye lids. It's that simple. I'm excited to keep using this product to (hopefully) see the changes soon.

The code ruth30 will enable you, my lovely readers, to get a very generous 30% off the serum. So instead of paying £49 you pay £34.20, but the discount expires on the 20th of March (Thursday) so make sure you don't miss out.

Have you ever used Maylash before? What did you think? Be sure to let me know :)

Ruth x

0 comments:

Post a Comment