Bay





Shirt- Select// Trousers- H&M// Sandals- ASOS// Bag- Primark// Collar Chain- Everours//

How time flies! I can't believe it's been over 3 years since I opened the tiny brown envelope that contained my A level results. Scary! Well my younger brother did just that yesterday and I'm happy to say that he passed his exams with flying colours and will be going to uni from September. I'm over the moon for him, he's got one very proud sister :)
To celebrate we went for a family meal at Cosmos in Cardiff Bay. Such a delightful buffet that caters to everyone. I definitely recommend it to anyone who's visiting the Bay.
I've wanted a loose, shirt cropped top for ages and when I saw someone walking around River Island wearing one, I literally followed her around and asked her where she got it from. I couldn't resist. How amazing to think that this little beauty was only £8 from Select? Yep, you've guessed it, I marched out of River Island and dived straight into the first Select store to purchase this. Yay! 
The theme of the white trend is still very much so apparent for me, I'm afraid. I picked up this gorgeous, delicate Rosary bead-esque collar chain from Everours for just 50p. I do love a good bargain :)
Hope you like the outfit and you're enjoying what's left of the Summer. If you got your A Level results yesterday then I hope you got what you wanted/needed/deserved :) Best of luck to the next batch of freshers. Pour it up, pour it up.

Ruth :) x

PS. Sorry about my bra :(

10 comments:

  1. Your top looks cool! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trousers, the whole outfit is really cute!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog! i like your outfit!

    following you now via GFC.
    check out my blog, too :)

    x
    dahi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the details on that top! REally great outfit.

    check out my blog?

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and well put together outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So picturesque! I love those giant colourful slides. And you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete