Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice




Blazer- Vintage// Cropped Shirt- Select// Skirt- forever 21// Shoes- Primark// Collar Pins- Roses and Clementines

So last week I went to my friend's 21st meal dressed as Beetlejuice, and no it wasn't fancy dress haha. I just have this adoration for two pieces and am gutted that I still haven't managed to get my hands on one yet. If any of you lovely people know of where I can get some for a very decent price then please let me know, I'll be forever grateful :)
You can probably tell that the skirt and blazer are separate pieces but my desperation made me wear them together and this was the final outcome haha. Hope you like it anyway :)
Boo all rain today :( Hope you're all having a lovely weekend anyway.

Ruth x

15 comments:

  1. So very cute!!
    Loving the collar clips.

    darlingsophie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so cute! love the skirt :D the rain sucks ugh, makes it seem like winter already

    Across the Nightingale Floor
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that kind of posts :) good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore matching outfits! Trying to get some myself! So cute
    xx
    7thand52nd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the stripe set and the collar pins are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect! I loved it!
    xx

    Am
    http://vinteepoucos.com.br/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cool outfit! I love stripes in summer! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the collar chain, youre so pretty

    Ellen // A little bit Unique // Facebook // Bloglovin



    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love two pieces too and searching for the perfect one (yours looks like a complete set to me)
    Love the collar clips too
    Thank you for the kind comment on my blog
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit dear! <3
    Maybe you want to join my giveaway Have a check and win awesome clothes. :)

    xoxo,
    SHERLAINE
    .never settle for less.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look amazing!
    I have a giveaway till 2 Sptember! Check out
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/giveaway-with-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore your collar tips!
    http://www.fashionforever-dullnever.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look so pretty! Love the stripes too.

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete