March Food Highlights


March was a pretty great month which consisted of me finally visiting a lot of awesome places to eat in around Cardiff and further afield.

With it being Easter weekend I am looking forward to suffering from a many chocolate induced comas and then feeling all the guilt when I struggle to fit into my bridesmaids dress (soz, Charl), but anyway, here are my Foodie Highlights for the month of March. (How is it basically mid April? HOW?)



I love it when instagram friends become real life friends, Alice and I have been planning on meeting up for over a year or so and we finally managed to sort something out when I was up in Manchester for a weekend with my family. She took me to Ezra and Gil in the Northern Quarter for brunch and some chats. The tastiest smashed avocado on toast, for sure.






I absolutely love Milgi, and my visit in March was even more special as it was for some dear friends birthdays. My first time sampling their cocktail menu didn't disappoint either. The Chilli and Orange daiquiri was the most perfect combination of sweet and spicy, and is basically everything I want in a cocktail! Cannot wait to try every single one (this will happen, I promise).


Tenkaichi to treat my lovely boyfriend Llew just because. My first time trying plum wine which definitely exceeded my expectations.


The Crystal Palace Market win at brunch and fresh juices. Looking forward to coming back and sampling their cocktail menu too ;)


Eating with Llew is one of my most favourite things to do. He was working a late shift, there wasn't a cloud in the sky and we paid Waterloo Tea in Penylan a little visit for flat whites and the tastiest homemade cakes. I usually commit to their divine avocado and chocolate cake, but I opted for a slice of the salted caramel cake and my goodness was it oh so gorgeous.




The Pot Bistro has been very high up on my list of places to visit in Cardiff. I met with my lovely friend Ellie and we enjoyed our monthly catch ups over yummy food and vanilla chai lattes. I highly recommend the Breakfast Galette as it has the gorgeous combination of sweet and salty on one plate.


Demolishing a grilled cheese sandwich from Mr Croquewich at the Riverside Market is one of the best things I've eaten in a long time. So SO good! 




Came to The Big Top for a gig and I obviously had to have a cocktail (or 10) from Ten Feet Tall downstairs. The Punch of Flowers isn't only aesthetically pleasing, but it is always incredibly tasty. A must for all gin lovers!



Another restaurant that has been very high up on my list is Vegetarian Food Studio. Llew and I came down here after work to grab some yummy Indian grub. Great prices and some cracking dishes too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment