April/May Food Highlights

How is it June already? How? Make it stop, please! Enjoy mooching through my Foodie highlights from April and May.


Ruth x



Coppa Club

The tastiest Elderflower and Passionfruit Spritz in the world!







Cicchetti

I cannot recommend this Jaffa CAKE enough. Just the right mixture of tangy orange goodness and bitter dark chocolate to make your palette have a little boogie.



Fino Lounge

The most perfect brunch spot in Whitchurch. I highly recommend the sweetcorn and halloumi fritters! Also, check out the gorgeous decor! Corrrrr!



Dirty Martini- Covent London

Who doesn't love happy hour? I opted for the lychee martini and my word, was it delicious!





La Vita

Such a low key place in Cathays with the best atmosphere. Carbs, carbs, carbs.




Snog Frozen Yogurt

I've always preferred frozen yogurt to ice cream, I guess you don't feel AS guilty once you've demolished a whole tub (or two). I've only heard great things about Snog so I HAD to have a little sample when I was in London for my best friends Hen in May. I wolfed down the salted caramel flavour topped with fresh raspberries and gluten free brownies. So good!



Nine Yards

A blood orange prosecco...need I say more?



Camden Market

Annoyingly, I can't remember the name of the stall BUT I can't recommend the pork bao buns enough. So soft and fluffy yet oh so juicy!



Ghetto Grillz- Camden Market

The tastiest sweet potato fries in the whole wide world.








Wahaca

The most aesthetically pleasing decor, delicious Mexican street food and excellent service...what's not to love about Wahaca? The Sweet potato and feta taquito will always have a special place in my heart!




Chai Street

The perfect spot for a light bite if you're in Cardiff city centre. The vegetable paratha roll made my dreams come true.



Milgi

I can't NOT feature Milgi's on my monthly favourites, that would be a crime indeed! I love filling my body with nutritious, tasty food and their beautiful wholefood bowl did just that. So much goodness crammed into a bowl. Yum!



Kimchi

My first time dining in a Korean restaurant and how lucky was I to be around excellent company on my first visit too! Although I liked the idea of cooking my own meat, I opted for the Pork Stone Pot instead with a side of pork dumplings, seaweed and kimchi. I cannot WAIT to go back and sample their pancakes and hot pots.



0 comments:

Post a Comment